The Community Safeguarding Forum is jointly coordinated by the Rochdale Borough Safeguarding Children Partnership (RBSCP) and the Rochdale Borough Safeguarding Adults Board (RBSAB).
The Forum brings together representatives from voluntary, community and faith groups to share good practice and to discuss progress, priorities and challenges in safeguarding vulnerable people across the borough.
Date of Next Meeting: TBC
Previous Forum Presentations
· Safeguarding children: What organisations need to do to protect children from harm
· Safeguarding in faith communities
· Culture & faith: learning from Serious Case Reviews
· Faith & Domestic Abuse: Recommendations for Faith Leaders
· Strategy for dealing with safeguarding issues in charities
· Safeguarding for churches & faith groups: SCIE
Are you concerned that a vulnerable adult has, or is suffering harm, neglect or abuse?
Please call 0300 303 8886 to report your concerns, or email [email protected] (0300 numbers cost the same as 01 or 02 numbers from a landline or mobile phone).
If you feel a vulnerable adult is in immediate danger contact the police on 999.
RBSAB are keen to hear your views on this website so if you can think of ways to improve this service please let us know.
Keep up to date with Safeguarding Adult developments and the work of RBSAB by signing up for email alerts.If you would like to unsubscribe from updates you can do so at any time by sending an email to [email protected]