Skip Links
Members Login

Safeguarding Adults in the Rochdale Borough

For the public

Safeguarding for the public.

For Professionals

Safeguarding for professionals

The Board

The board

                 Briefings on Adult B Safeguarding Adult Review        

A number of briefings are being held on the learning from a recent Safeguarding Adult Review in respect of Adult B. (Safeguarding Adult Reviews used to be known as Serious Case Reviews).  It is imperative that this learning is disseminated throughout staff teams.

The Adult B Safeguarding Adult Review briefing is recommended for all practitioners working with vulnerable adults.

This one hour briefing will provide practitioners and their managers with an overview of the learning from the Review. Key themes include the importance of Care Act and Mental Capacity assessments, the role of family members,  recognising and understanding the problem of alcohol misuse and the early identification of a lead professional or agency in safeguarding cases.

Book your place today.  

Worried about an adult?

Are you concerned that a adult has or is suffering harm, neglect or abuse?

Please call 0300 303 8886 to speak to someone in Rochdale’s Adult’s Social Care about your concerns or email (0300 numbers cost the same as 01 or 02 numbers from a landline or mobile phone).

If you feel an adult is in immediate danger please contact the police on 999

Alternatively, out of office hours, you can contact 0300 303 8875.

Sign up for email updates

Keep up to date with Safeguarding Adult developments and the work of RBSAB by signing up for email alerts.

Enter your email address
Safeguarding Children Click here to access the Safeguarding Children Board